iPledge Program – iPledge Login
iPledge login – iPLEDGE REMS (Risk Evaluation And Mitigation Strategy) – The iPLEDGE is a risk management distribution program mandated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Claravis, isotretinoin, Amnesteem, Myorisan, marketed as Absorica and Zenatane, and sometimes referred to by its former brand name, Accutane.
Isotretinoin is a prescription medicine that is highly useful in treating difficult acne and moderate acne that doesn’t react to other treatments. However, it offers a high risk of causing severe birth defects if taken during pregnancy.
The iPLEDGE REMS Program aims to prevent fetal exposure to isotretinoin and inform pharmacists, prescribers, and patients about isotretinoin’s severe risks safe-use conditions.
The iPLEDGE program was designed by the IPMG (Isotretinoin Product Manufacturers Group) and its preferred vendor, Covance, under the FDA’s direction.
What is iPLEDGE?
The iPledge software is designed to help you manage your risk. This program is designed to help women.
This program is designed to help women who are not undergoing isotretinoin treatment but are pregnant. iPledge also ensures that someone who is undergoing isotretinoin treatment is not pregnant.
This program requires registration from all wholesalers and pharmacies distributing the isotretinoin products.
It also keeps track of all people who have been prescribed these products. It is a pregnancy prevention program.
What’s the purpose of the iPLEDGE Program?
The purpose of the iPLEDGE program is to stop pregnancy in people taking isotretinoin, and taking isotretinoin while pregnant can cause congenital disabilities. It also increases your risk for complications, such as preterm birth or miscarriage.
Taking isotretinoin at any time during your pregnancy can result in external problems for your baby, including:
- an abnormally shaped skull
- facial disfigurements
- eye abnormalities
- cleft palate
- abnormal-looking ears, including small or absent ear canals
Isotretinoin can also cause severe, life-threatening internal problems in your baby, such as:
- severe brain damage, possibly affecting the ability to move, breathe, speak, talk, walk, or think
- heart issues
- severe intellectual disability
iPledge Login Requirements
- iPledge Login Web Address.
- iPledge login a Valid Username and Password.
- Internet Browser.
- PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
How do i log into ipledge for the first time – iPledge Login Step By Step Guide
Please, follow these below simple steps to successfully access your iPledge program account:
- Please enter your Username and Password in the input box.
- After that please click on the LOGIN button to access your iPledge Program Portal.
How to Reset iPledge Password?
Please, follow these below simple steps to successfully reset your iPledge account password:
- Now, please click on the “Forgot Password?” Link as shown on the above screenshot.
- Now, please enter your username and click on the Submit button.
- On the next page, please follow the instruction to Forgot your password.
Pepco’s online portal can sometimes be interrupted by network or server problems. For easy use, the portal needs normal internet connectivity. If the server goes down, the page might not load. It is important to ensure that your network speed is maintained. Below is a list of common issues and errors that users may encounter.
- Reconnect to the internet and check your Internet Connection.
- Reload the iPledge Login Page.
- Reboot your router.
- If none of the above work, you can change the device.
- You can also seek technical support to resolve your problems.
iPledge Login Help
If you have any questions or want to reach the iPledge call center, please dial the numbers below. We provide email addresses and assured numbers.
Toll-free number 1866-495-0654
This number is for technical problems or issues that you are facing.
You can also call the same number in case of emergency or adverse events.
This number is common for all patients, prescribers, and pharmacies.
That was all about the iPledge Login at www.ipledgeprogram.com. I hope you like this article, and it’s helped you a lot, but if you are facing any issue related to this iPledge login then feel free to leave a comment I like helping everyone. Thanks…