Delta Employee Benefits Login – Delta Employee Discounts 2022
Delta Employee Benefits Login and Discounts – Delta Air Lines, Inc. is one of the major airlines of the United States and a legacy carrier, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
Running more than 5,400 flights daily to serves 325 destinations in 52 countries throughout the world, it employs nearly 100000 numbers of people.
With so great number of skilled people, Delta Airlines seeks to keep its staff happy and loyal to the company.
Popular Employee Benefits:
To deal with this, Delta Airlines offers a range of Delta Employee Benefits programs for its staff which had a great impact on their career.
In addition, Delta Career Benefits helps the chain to create a good work culture & supportive management to improve their business standards.
So, if you’re working for Delta Airlines, then, read below what various employee benefits at Delta Airlines you can get while working with Delta Airlines.
Delta Airline Employee Benefits & Privileges
Delta Airlines has committed to the growth and development of its diverse teams of workers, from interns to experienced professionals to servicemen and women transitioning into civilian life.
Here is a brief account of all Employee Benefits packages, perks, and discounts offered by Delta Airlines –
Medical and Healthcare Benefits:
Comprehensive health insurance coverage with flexible spending accounts facility for qualified employees in comprehensive medical and dental plans.
Employees and their immediate family members can enjoy reduced-rate travel privileges. In addition, employees with at least six months of service will also receive special travel passes, including Delta buddy passes that can be given to friends and extended family members.
Delta Air Lines gives company-paid basic life insurance for employees. Employees may also opt for optional life insurance for themselves and their families.
Employees may select coverage for eye exams, glasses, or contact lenses.
Delta 401(k) plan
with automatic enrollment, automatic company contribution equal to 2% of your eligible pay, and a 100% company match for the first 5% you contribute
Long-term disability plan:
Employees may select disability income protection coverage.
Operational reliability and great customer service are extremely important, so Delta Airlines offer a cash bonus plan that rewards employees when Delta meets its on-time flight arrival, departure, and guest satisfaction goals of month.
Delta shares its continued success with all employees through one of the best plans in any industry.
Perfect attendance program:
It’ offers an exciting Perfect Attendance Recognition Program rewards employees for consecutive months or years of perfect attendance.
Flexible spending account:
Delta employees have the opportunity to pay for certain health care and dependent care expenses with pre-tax money.
Personal accident insurance:
Employees may choose to enroll in accident insurance, providing coverage for themselves and family members in the event of accidental injury or death.
Vacation and sick pay:
Full- and part-time employees receive paid vacation time. The sick leave policy gives both full- and part-time employees time off from work with pay when ill or unable to work.
Check more Employee Benefits:
This program is designed to help U.S.-based, benefit-eligible employees make the right choices for their personal, financial, and emotional well-being. Employees can even win prizes for participating in healthy activities throughout the year.
This employee-paid program provides for many daily living assistance expenses.
Business travel accident insurance:
Delta provides this coverage for all employees immediately.
Adoption assistance program
with eligibility beginning on day one of employment
Commuter benefits program:
Employees may use pre-tax or after-tax dollars to purchase transit and/or parking passes/tickets for commuting between home and work.
Employee assistance program:
This program offers identification, clinical assessment, and treatment referral for a wide range of personal problems and concerns, including relationship issues, elder care, and childcare, grief, or other life situations.
Delta Airlines Employee discounts:
Employees have access to special discounts and offer great savings on products, services, entertainment, and travel.
Credit union membership and services at the Delta Community Credit Union
with eligibility beginning on day one of employment; payout levels and amounts can vary annually.
Employee Discounts & Free Flights
Delta Air Lines offers free/discounted air tickets for employees and their families.
Delta Employee Discounts 2022
Delta Sky Club is happy to offer retired and active employees of Delta Air Lines or Delta subsidiaries the chance to join the Delta Sky Club with a special discount for new and renewing members.
Employees may obtain a 20% discount on Executive Memberships or a 10% discount on Individual Memberships. (Discount is not applicable for employees who prefer to buy their membership with miles.)
In addition, Delta Sky Club membership fees for employees are discounted off current market rates.
Employees will be qualified for an annual Delta Sky Club membership; however, other restrictions apply. Check delta.com for more information about Delta Sky Club membership rates.
Delta Employee Benefits Login Requirements
- Delta Employee Benefits Login Web Address.
- You must have the Delta Employee Benefits login valid Delta Login or PPR and Password.
- Internet Browser.
- PC or Laptop or Smartphone or Tablet with Reliable internet access.
Delta Employee Benefits Login at https://deltanet.delta.com Step by Step Guide
Please, follow these below simple steps to successfully access your Delta Employee Benefits portal:
- Next, Please enter your Delta Login or PPR and Password into the provided empty field.
- After that, please click on the LOGIN button to access your account.
Delta Air Lines Customer Service Phone Numbers
- Toll-Free Number: (800) 325-8224 Delayed, Lost, or Damaged Baggage
- Baggage Inquiries: (800) 325-8224 Delayed, Lost, or Damaged Baggage
- Cargo Department: (800) 352-2746
- Headquarters: (404) 715-2600 Atlanta, Georgia
- International Sales And Service: (800) 241-4141
- Medallion Status: (800) 325-3999
- Refund Status Check: (800) 847-0578
- Delta Customer Service:
- (800) 455-2720 Comment/Complaint
- (404) 209-3434 Disability Assistance
- (800) 831-4488 Hearing & Speech Impaired (TDD)
- (800) 325-6330
- (800) 693-3582
- Delta.com & Mobile Support: (888) 750-3284
- General Sales And Services:
- (800) 325-1999 Flight Information
- (800) 221-1212 New or existing reservation
- Corporate Office Address:
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
P.O. Box 20706 1030 Delta Boulevard Atlanta, GA 30354-1989
Atlanta, Georgia 30320-6001
Discover Delta Jobs and Careers
So, this is all about employee benefits of working at Delta Air Lines.
If you are searching for a job at Delta Air Lines, you must be aware of all Delta Employee Benefits including Delta’s employee health benefits, Delta employee flight benefits, Delta global services employee benefits, and Delta employee travel benefits.
If you still have any questions on Delta employee benefits, Delta employee benefits login, and anything else, then let us know.
We will get back to you as soon as possible…
Delta Employee Benefits FAQs
Q. Do all Delta employees get free flights?
- A perk of the job, Delta employees get free flight benefits on the airline and can access discounted tickets on others.
Q. What is Delta employee discount?
- 20% off confirmed flights.
Q. How long do you have to work at Delta to get free flights for life?
- After successfully working for Delta company for 30 days, employees can use their free travel benefits to see the world.
Q. Do Delta employees family fly free?
- One of the fantastic benefits you have as a Delta employee is that you and your eligible family associates/companions can travel on standby on all Delta flights, either free or for a reduced rate.
Q. How many buddy passes do Delta employees get?
- 12 buddy passes every year
Q. Where do Delta employees get discounts?
- As a member, you will find employee discounts on travel, insurance, cell phones, tires, movies, car rentals, prescriptions, theme parks, and more. Just sign up to become a member and get instant access!
Q. Do Delta employees get a pension?
- Delta puts $1.5 billion into pension plans over three years
Q. Do Delta employees get discounts on hotels?
- Delta employees save 10% off hotels!